Thursday, August 16, 2007

Were having a BOY!!!!


Trey looking at us




His profile




His little foot


Head and Spine


Yesterday we went to our ultra sound at Evergreen hospital. After a long wait we finally saw our little Trey moving around. At first when the tech said that it was a boy chad didn't believe her. He said "are you sure" well there was no mistake for obvious reasons. Everything looks great and healthy which is always good to hear. She left the room and Chad picked me up and shouted "were having a boy,it's a boy!" Of course he was just a little excited. I am still in shock because I thought for sure we were having another girl but I guess both the Dr. and I were wrong. We are looking forward to having one of each and since Madelyn looks like her daddy Trey will look like me with the blonde hair right!!! Ok probably not i'm sure he will have red hair also. How fun! Now we get to pick out boy clothing and accessories aghhhhh!!!! Here are some pics from the ultra sound. Sorry they are not the best since we don't have a scanner, they are from our camera... Enjoy!!!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats on the little man...what is it with boys wanting boys..Kevin is the same way, I don't get it. Anyway, you look great and it's good to hear everything is going well. Man you are busy!!! You must be exhausted!!

Taylor Fam said...

BOY!! So much fun. My little man was so easy! I hope that yours is too. Call me next time your in town!! Jill

Bailey Bunch said...

We can't wait to meet TREY!:) Love ya!

Karine said...

How exciting! You will absolutely love having a little boy! Congrats!!

cat said...

what!!! a boy!!! i am so excited for you guys. trey is a super-cute name too. amanda, you look great and i am so happy for you guys.

The Kunz Family said...

Congrats Amanda! I am so excited for you!