Thursday, September 13, 2007

The weekend

Kim's baby Shower






This last weekend I went to Vancouver for my sister-in-law's shower and to hang out with the fam. It was a short visit but a lot of fun. Kim and I are about 2 weeks apart and both having boys, so once again the cousins get to grow up together I can't wait. My mom put on this great day with belgian waffles and fruit and a delicious quiche. The decorations were darling. Good job mom.

Thanks mom for the little outfits for our boys...

J.T. Concert










On Saturday I headed back home for a girls night out. Sarah,Rachel and I went to the Justin Timberlake concert at the Tacoma Dome. It started out with Good Charlotte and than JT he is so amazing in person and you gotta love his dancin moves and voice. We had so much fun. It was a great night. Thanks girls....

7 comments:

Charis said...

How fun that the cousins will be the same age. Andy's nieces and nephews are all the same age and they are the best of friends - I am sure yours will be the same way!!!

The Brown's said...

Hi Amanda

It looks like you've been having a fun time lately! You're looking good too. Only a few more months. I can't wait to see what a little Hadley boy is going to look like! :)

dayna

Reese said...

So great to see you and Maddie today. Hope you made it through the amazing comeback of the game tonight! Love the new pics...JT is looking pretty cute.

Jessica Jo said...

That is a pretty good pic. you got of him, I'm waiting to get the pictures from Abbey so I can post them!

Erin & Teeny said...

I'm jealous... I bet you guys had a blast! That is such a cute picture of you two with the outfits over your cute pregnant tummy's!!! How fun, we have a few cousins that are close to the kids age and they love it... especially when the boys are close together then they don't get bossed around by the girls. :)
Luv you girl,
Erin

Wendy said...

Looks like you guys have been super busy lately!! I'm happy for you!

Karine said...

You are so cute pregnant! If I looked like that when I was prego, I might consider having more kids!lol!