Wednesday, October 17, 2007

We love our Nana

Our trip to Utah went pretty good, well after watching Backyardigans many times and keeping Chad awake we made it. The service was amazing we were fortunate to have 16 members from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing which was wonderful, since my Nana sang in it for 20 years as well as my 2 uncles. After the service we went to the grave site, and than to the Joseph Smith Memorial builing for Dinner it was great. We then took some time and walked around Temple Square which is always a great experience. After a long weekend we stopped in Boise for lunch at my Brother's house and headed home. It was a long and eventfull weekend but definetly worth it.

5 comments:

Charis said...

Despite the sad circumstance you had a great reunion with family members I am sure. This is a great picture of your family! Again, I am so sorry for your loss.

Stephanie said...

Angie says that Darcy doesn't have a blog. She just has an account so that she can read other people's blog.

I like this picture of your family.

Karine said...

I am so glad that it went well. I am sure it was a beautiful service, and helped with having some closure as well.

Jessica Jo said...

That sounds like a wonderful service. Glad to see you survived the trip :)

Mrs. D said...

Do you dispute the things that I have found? I'm a truth seeker and when I find untruths I think that I should share with others who might never get the oppurtunity to hear them.