Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"I did it Mommy"



What can I say, I guess all it takes is my two year old wanting to potty train herself, without mom's help. On thursday Maddie decided she no longer wanted diapers so she came out of her room in "big girl panties" I thought "here we go another long experience." I would continue asking her throughout the day and she would come back with " not yet, we will try again later." But only a few minutes later she came out of her room with her potty in hands and sat down and went "pee" we were sooooo excited and since that day we have only had 2 accidents because she couldn't get her pants off in time. I guess my little girl wanted to potty train herself on her own time and she did!!!! Yay Madelyn

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Yeah!!! So independent, so adorable!

The Brown's said...

Way to go!!! Welcome to the big world little girl!! :)

teage-and-erin said...

Yeah Amanda! I hope that all your kids are that easy! :)
I am sorry about the library yesterday. Lucas got sick and so we were up all night...I apologize though!!! I hope that you are having a great day!