Tuesday, December 16, 2008

NYC

So I decided instead of writing a very long description of our trip, I would post the pictures in place. Since most people enjoy looking at pics more than reading. Enjoy

The day before the BIG day

Adam and Britney are so excited A "Diomond is forever" interviewed them



The Lincoln Tunnel (From Elf)


Here we are outside of Trump International


We just missed the filming of Celebrity apprentice
CENTRAL PARK




BIG DADDYS LUNCHEON





The cupcakes were mmmm delicious




"FAO Shwartz" the giant toy store


Britney and I at Wicked Jen and I after the amazing show


Adam and Britney December 5th 2008




The Family She is beautiful


The reception in Nazereth Pennsylvania

first dance My new Sister


Dancin Our good friends the Dalley's came from Utah

I love these girls Taking a break from dancing

To be continued tomorrow...

5 comments:

Darcy said...

Did you go through the Candy Cane forest too? LOL!

Bailey Bunch said...

The last picture of you and Chad on this post is my favorite!:)

H and E said...

So fun! I am definately jealous it has been too long since I have been to NYC. So those bridesmaid dresses are adorable probably some of the best I have seen. Believe me I have never it had it that good!

The Rider Family said...

Hey amanda love your blog! love all the pics you are so good at remembering to take pics. love lokking at your blog! love ya

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

Great pictures!!!! How much fun!!!! Your couple pics look like you are young newlyweds :) I want to see more wedding day pictures!!!! I'm so glad you were "livin' it up" in the Big Apple!!! If you're over there, you might as well do it all!!!
Jen