Thursday, March 19, 2009

30, 30 ,30

HAPPY 30TH SWEETHEART

This year was Chad's BIG year 30... I had planned about 2 months prior to have a Suprise Party for him. Since his favorite thing besides golfing is to bowl so I reserved some lanes at a bowling alley near our house. It was so hard for me to keep a secret but I can't believe I did it yipee!! We started out with telling him that we wanted to do a family dinner night but when Mom showed up she blind folded him which he was not happy about. He finally went a long with it and off we went...

On our way to Adventure Bowling
When we first arrived I was hoping for excitement but instead all we got was a "blank" stare (pic coming)until his eyes finally adjusted to the room I guess I blind folded him a little too tight. We all had a fun time bowling and hanging out it was such a great night!


"STRIKE"

knocked a few pins over


The whole group that came (minus Christensen's who had to leave)
Chad's Amazing cake made from one of our best friends Jen J
Helping Daddy blow the candles out
Best Friends.... Who would have thought that this pic was right after they tried giving Chad a titti twister just like old times
Maddie loved every minute especially the frosting
Thank you everyone for making Chad's B-day FANTASTIC

4 comments:

Charis said...

How sweet of you to make such a big fuss for Chad's b-day. You are a great wife. It looked like so much fun! And I love the birthday cake - bowling themed and all - awesome! Hope Chad's 30th year is fabulous!

H and E said...

Wow you are quite the birthday planner, nice job in pulling off the surprise. I am not good at surprises! That cake is so adorable and it looks yummy!

Swangerlings said...

That looks so fun! I absolutely love the cake! SPECTACULAR!!

Bailey Bunch said...

I have the surprise look and the titti twister too!:) I will send them over!:) That was a fun night!