Thursday, October 21, 2010

Time flies 1 month old

I can't believe how fast time flies it feels as if yesterday I was walking into the hospital to have Ty. Our full headed brown w/highlights and blue eyes has been such a joy and blessing in our family. The kids can't get enough of him, especially Trey who says on a daily basis "my baby" he is such a great big brother. Maddie is our little helper she loves to get me diapers and wipes and what he is going to wear for the day. She loves her brother so much. Our growing boy had his appt yesterday and already he has gone from 8.2 to 10.8 I must be doing something right. He is in the 50th percent for everything which is great. We look forward to seeing the new changes in this little guy.

1 Month Old

4 comments:

Jared and Paige said...

How sweet! I am so amazed at how you keep up on blogging and facebook with three kiddos. I am just now catching up for the first time in three months. Ha! Looks like you guys are doing well. Hope you are getting good sleep.

Erin & Teeny said...

He is so cute! How's his tummy doing? Hope you are getting some sleep!! Love you!

Bailey Bunch said...

I need some snuggle time soon!:) Love that boy!!!!

Unknown said...

he looks just like trey!! so cute!