Thursday, December 13, 2007

Busy,Busy,Busy

Is it December already!!! I can't believe how fast this month is going yet alone this year. A lot has happened, on December 1st my Mother-in-law and Sis-in-law had a baby shower for me which was so much fun just hanging out with good friends,eating great food, and the generosity of gifts was amazing. Thanks girls can't wait for you to meet Trey...
On December 4th Shauna and Shelly from my old ward threw a shower for me it was so fun eating cake and hot cider, while seeing the creativity in all the girls making onesies for Trey. I am sad to have left that ward but thanks girls for everything.








Than to top off this month so far we have been so blessed to have finally moved into our new home. We love living in Snoqualmie with the beautiful trees and snow already that surrounds us, and having a place to call "Home". We look forward to sharing many memories with all of our friends up here who have made us feel so welcome. Thank you...

Also thanks to Jen for taking this fun picture of us the night we moved in...

As soon as we are settled and fully unpacked I will post updated pics of our home....

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats on everything!! Im sure you are glad to be HOME!!!

Reese said...

Can't wait to see your house. I'm really excited everything finally came together. Love the pic of me groping your belly...

Bailey Bunch said...

We are so happy to have you close, FINALLY!

Taryn said...

Congrats on your new house!!! How exciting! :) It is so cute. How perfect...Only a month until your little one is here and you get to bring him home to a new house. What a fun month for you guys! Good luck with Santa!:)

Carly said...

Congratulations!! Your house is beautiful! What a great Christmas present...I've been asking for one for 5+ years and it just isn't happening! This is such an exciting time for you guys!

Darcy said...

Your home is so CUTE! I can't wait until you post pictures. And I want to know all about it.

Suzanne said...

Hooray for you! I am excited to see pictures after it is all decorated. How fun to be in right before Christmas.

Unguren said...

I am so glad that you are in your house! Also so much fun with all the baby showers...you probably got some nice gifts.

Karine said...

Congrats on your home! What a perfect Christmas gift! Hopefully you can get settled before the baby comes. Lots of exciting "firsts" for you family... :)

H and E said...

Cute house! I love it!