Monday, December 17, 2007

Visit with Santa

On Saturday we started our morning by going to a pancake breakfast that was held by our new ward it was good entertainment and great food. We thought it would be a good idea to see sants earlier in the day so that we wouldn't have to wait too long and so that Madelyn would be happy. Well that wasn't the case after standing in line for over an hour and hearing Madelyn say over and over "ho, ho ho" it was our turn. The second I walked her over there she clung to my shoulder as hard as she could and started crying hysterically. I tried to sit her on his lap but she wouldn't have it. The picture turned out ok because they took a side profile of her so you couldn't tell that she was screaming out of control. Needless to say that she didn't like Santa this year, but hopefully next. Just an F.Y.I. if you want to see a great Santa go to Alderwood Mall his the best and so real. Hope your visit to Santa was better...
Before...

During... Sorry its a little blury but you get the idea

Final picture...

7 comments:

The Kunz Family said...

Hey amanda- we live really close to the alderwood mall, wouldn't do us much good though cuz Bella does not like Santa either. We tried to get her picture taken with him at our ward Christmas activity and she just covered her eyes and started crying....so did the other 5 kids in line behind us...poor santa!

Kaneischa Johnson said...

HAHAA!!! She is so cute! That is the most precious Santa picture I have seen so far this year!

Amanda! I'm so glad I found you! I have a blog finally, so this way I can at least keep tabs on you!

love,
~KJ

Bailey Bunch said...

Issy just look terrified in hers. It is pretty funny!:)

Taryn said...

SO funny! She is so cute. I love that you actually got a picture! Maizyn was screaming the exact same way and I was so worried about her and EVERYONE laughing at her that I didn't get a picture. Hopefully next year they will be excited huh! :) By the way - You are so close! I didn't realize that it was only 2 weeks away and you will have another one! Good luck! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Darcy said...

Amanda, I was terrified of Santa too. A big bearded man in a red suit! I think I was always a little scared of him until I was around 8- when I found out the CONSPIRACY about him.

Denise and Brandon said...

How funny! We took Brayden a few days ago...same thing. I get a kick out of it. Poor things. But if you think about it, santa does look kind of scarey. Anyways, have a Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see pics of your new addition....

Kailey said...

Amanda! These pictures are HILLARIOUS!!!!!! I hope there is some contest you can send them into someday to win LOTS of money. Seriously, this is too cute! Congrats on making it to the finish line of your pregnancy without any problems. I can't wait to see pics of the new tot!