Wednesday, July 16, 2008

4th of July

4th of July
We had a great time this year with friends/family, We went to the Johnson/Wooley BBQ, later that night at the Bailey's/Simon's for a dinner BBQ, and than watched our guys be kids and set off fireworks. Later that night we went home and did some of our own. I soon found out that Maddie is a "Pyro" (sp) She loves the sparklers and especially the roman candles which she wanted to do herself.


Family Pic by Jenn.

Friends: Madelyn, Jacob, Dottie
Just the girls: Emily,Rach,Me,Emily,Erin,Jen
Just the little girls: Tay, Maddie, Issy
Maddie loves the sparklers
My little Pyro
Grandma and Madelyn shooting off the Roman Candles
What a Fantastic Day!

10 comments:

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! I love your new family pic! Hey, our friends the Dillons know your friends the Aprecios! Small world. :)

Darcy said...

I wouldn't knwo the excitement of setting off your own fireworks. You see, they are totally illegal in Nevada! I really need to go somewhere I can have a littelf un with fire!!

H and E said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I can't believe how old your kids are getting, they are growing up so fast!

The Rider Family said...

so cute! What a fun 4th of July I can't believe Maddie held the roman candle that is so fun! Huddy "oh scare me" Thats our cute little Madelyn! Way cute family pic too!

Our Family said...

Amanda...What's up! I just found your blog through Charise. I had no idea you had kids (and two of them). I'm glad your girl likes sparklers, when Teya (my oldest) was 2 she accidently burned her finger...now she's afraid of them. You look like you are doing so well. And you went to the high school reunion! I need to catch up with you sometime. It's so great to see you.

Emalia said...

Hi Mandy! It's Emalia from Vancouver, well used to be, now from Sandy. It was fun to see you for a moment on our last trip there and to spend some time with Mindie and her baby. Your family is just beautiful! Your kids are cuties. :-) Just wanted to say hi!!
~Emalia
http://tillotsonfamily.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

oh you guys are too adorable!! i miss you guys! :) and maddie is getting so big! yeah!!

Emily Motter said...

I love your family picture! It's so good of all of you! I cannot believe how old Madelyn looks! I'm so excited to see all of you in just one short week! Miss you and love you all!

Amy and Craig said...

Chad, your little man looks just like you! So fun!

Angie said...

What a cute family picture! Sounds like you guys had a good 4th.