Thursday, July 31, 2008

Britney's Visit


This last week we were able to meet my brother Adam's "girlfriend" Britney she is from Pennsylvania. From chatting with her on facebook I could tell that we would get along well not to mention that she is beautiful and makes Adam sooooo happy. From the moment she arrived she was friendly with the kids and very outgoing. We took them to Ivars for dinner and the Mariners game which was way fun. On Tues we all went to Snoqualmie Falls which they loved. We had a great time with them and can't wait to see her again in Sept. We love and miss you Britney.







3 comments:

Marcelina Moreno said...

I'm sorry but Adam will always be 9 years old to me, no matter how much time passes. Your blog is so much fun to read and catch up on the Vancouver people!

Bailey Bunch said...

Yeah for Adam! I am so glad you guys had such a fun time!:)

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

CUTE couple!!!!!! Yay!!!!