Monday, September 29, 2008

Special Times

I am finally having the time to update about the past few weeks so here you go...

Zoo Day
On Friday my good friend Charise and I took the girls to the zoo for the day the weather was perfect and almost all the animals were out. We had a great time together as always.
Looking at the Giraffe

Sitting in the wagon together
Cystic Fibrosis Auction
That night Erin J and Erin C put together a Cystic Fibrosis Auction Dinner it was put together so well and the outcome was amazing. They were able to raise over $5,000. The night was not only for Cystic Fibrosis donation but also in memory of Jolene. Great job girls...



Kyla Abigail Hadley
After a 11 days of being over due, and finding out that she was breach my sister-in-law Laryssa had sweet Kyla Abigail on Sat afternoon. They spent 6 days in the hospital because she stopped breathing twice but now they are home and the family is doing very well especially beautiful Kyla.

Sweet baby Kyla Abigail

Engagement
The next weekend we headed down to Vancouver. Friday afternoon Adam took Britney to Portland for the day and they ended up in an Art Gallery where he had talked to the owner about hanging a picture of the two of them. She was completely surprised by seeing the amazing picture and not even knowing that he was on his knee proposing. Later that night they arrived at my parents for a surprise couple engagement party. Mom put together skits from different wedding movies that we all took part in acting out, ate pizza, and had a blast. We are so excited to have Britney become part of our family and to go to Manhatten NY for the wedding December 5th. We love you

"I'm Engaged"

Opening their gifts


Sooooo cute

So You Think You Can Dance
Saturday afternoon we headed back to Seattle for a "Girls Night" of So You Think You Can Dance show. My mom, sister, and I sat together and had a great night of seeing some of the most amazing dancers ever. It was a night to remember always.

Dinner with the girls at TGI Fridays


Sommer,Rach, and I during intermission

Mindie, Mom, and I at the show


Two of my favorite dancers Kerrington and Twitch


Taking a bow. It was a fantastic show


Chad begins the start of a long 4 yrs....



Yes its true Chad started school last monday at BCC to take his pre-requisites to get into Physical Therapy school. It is going to be a long but well worth it 4 yrs. In December he will have applied to about 10 schools to attend and after taking the GRE Test we will know our destination by Spring of 2009. I am a little nervous to say the least but also very excited for Chad to have a career that he is excited about. Let the adventure begin....


Trey is 9 months old....

Trey is growing up so fast each day he is doing something new. His new favorite is to wrestle with his big sister. Well you could say "get taken down by her". They are having so much fun together. Now that he is very mobile crawling and standing up onto everything she thinks he is a toy. We love him so much.


He is soooo sweet
Wrestle Mania

I love his smile

Well that sums it all up sorry it was sooo long

7 comments:

H and E said...

Wow you have been busy! Hank told me how Chad is going back to school that is so great! I am so jealous about SYTYCD show, I wanted to go to that so bad!

Bailey Bunch said...

You are busy like me! Hey half the things going on with you are going on with me too.:) I love all the pictures and the ones of Trey are so cute! Love ya!

Rochelle said...

Looks like a fun and busy couple weeks! Cute pictures...can't believe Trey is 9 months old! And congrats on starting the PT journey...welcome to the club :-)!

The Rider Family said...

Well it looks like you have had fun! SYTYCD was so much fun I am glad we got to go together! I love the pic of Trey and Maddie wrestling together it cracks me up!! Its exciting that chad is going back to school! can't wait to see you next month love ya

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

HOLY MOLY! That is what I call an UPDATE!!!!! Okay, where do I begin? Um, how about with complimenting Adam on his most BRILLIANT proposal!!!!!! I love it! How creative and romantic!!!!

And of course your mom is the ULTIMATE party planner! WOW. That's all I can say. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.

I got a kick out of the look on Chad's face as he's heading "off to the first day of school." It reminds me of a 12 year old who's too old to have his picture taken, Mom!!!!! In all honesty, I admire the courage, determination, and dedication it takes to go back to school for four years. What a wise investment.

SYTYCD was super fun! It's always an extra good time with a "yellow" gal like you in the mix! Love ya girl!

Reese said...

Love all the pics! I'm jealous of SYTYCD...I'm sure it was awesome!

cat said...

man, you have been busy!
good luck to chad on his new career path! (um, and good luck to you too). i am sure he will be awesome.
looks like you have had a ton of fun lately too.
we went also to that sytycd show. TELL me that your fav. number was the "mercy" one with twitch and the door.