Tuesday, November 6, 2007

F.Y.I

Just a little advice that I learned today be careful when editing your blog because you may accidently remove a page element which is what I did. I added a different background and in doing so I removed the page element "friends" so it deleted all my blogging friends. Needless to say after about an hour I finally re-entered them all hopefully. Just a little FYI for everyone. Than again you wouldn't be as dumb as I was.... Also I still have no idea on how to get rid of the little tools that are at the bottom of each link aghhh...

4 comments:

The Aprecios said...

First off, all of your friends addresses have an extra "http//". They should work again once you get rid of that.

Second, the tools thing only shows up for you when you are signed on. No one else sees those. They are for your editing.

Just FYI for you! :_) Hope that helps a little.

PS love the new layout.

Darcy said...

This happened to another friend of mine today too. I was helping her to get a new pyzam background. I had no idea it would delete all of the stuff. Mine didn't do that because I didn't add "stuff" until after I changed the page perminently. Sorry!

Roni said...

I did the same thing a few months ago. But I like the new look.

Cami

Kailey said...

Hey Amanda! I too, did the same thing. I figured out how to avoid that after. Nice of you to warn others. And just so you know, I think those little tools are only something you see on your own blog when you are logged into it. You can click on them to edit your blog stuff. Anyway, TOTALLY cute family pics!