Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Update

I am finally 37 weeks and I have to say this pregnancy has been great so far with not any complicatons, I didn't get sick at all but now is the fun part. The uncomfortable sleeping where there is nothing I can do to get a good nights rest. He moves all day long and right under my ribs "ouch". Yesterday I had my Dr. appoitment and all went well, I am dialated to a 3 already its crazy. Who knows what that means he could come today, tomorrow, or the planned date 31st. We shall see...

9 comments:

Taylor Fam said...

You can take Tylenol Pm. I took just one at night and it helped tons. You need to try to get sleep, because very soon you won't get much!

Josh n Betsie said...

Wow a 3 already. AWESOME! I was a 3 when I went in to have Josiah. Hopefully we hear you have him soon.Maybe a christmas baby or a day after christmas like Kyle.

cat said...

sorry that you are uncomfortable, but a 3? wuhoo!!!

Unguren said...

You can also take a half of a unisom to sleep. That is what I took for both and I loved it. It doesn't make you groggy in the morning or anything. Good Luck

Suzanne said...

Yeah! Hope he comes soon. I am sorry about being uncomfortable. I do know how that feels. Yuck! Keep us up dated.

Shauna said...

Wow!!! At least the end is in sight. I loved taking baths my last trimester to relive the pressure of Belize's foot constantly in my upper abdomen.

H and E said...

We got your christmas card, your family is aboslutely adorable. I am so happy for you and the new little addition you will have. We definately need to come visit.

Kaneischa Johnson said...

This was from two days ago! Maybe you have popped by now! ...can't wait to see the new baby Hadley!
love,
~KJ

Josh n Betsie said...

congrats on having trey. What a CUTIE! Megan sent me the picture. Congrats again.