Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day!!!

Last weekend my Mother-in-law took Laryssa and I out for a "Mother's Day outing" we went shopping and I found a fun dress and went to the movies and saw "Baby Mama" which was hilarious. We had a great day! Sunday began waking up to my sweet little girl saying "happy Muders Day" as she says I love it. Church was fun and Maddie was so good in Sacrament meeting which is a first maybe its because Grandma was there. After church the "Men" Kyle and Chad made us dinner which was excellent way to go Boys! I got beautiful flowers from my amazing Husband and a darling card from Madelyn. Thanks for a beautiful day!!! Hope you all did as well.

3 comments:

Darcy said...

Love the dress!

Unknown said...

oh the kids are getting so big! you guys have such a cute family! i miss you!

Josh n Betsie said...

dawna looks so happy with her grandkids. your kids are so cute!