Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Class of "98"

Getting ready for the "Party"

This last weekend we went to Vancouver for my HS reunion. We started out the night going to a little Italian Restaurant in Portland, and than off to the Red hook Brewery". We had a great time or should I say "I" had a great time. Unfortunately for Chad he didn't know too many people so he was my photographer and by my side through the night. "What a trooper he was." It was so much fun hanging with my girlfriends and catching up with people that I hadn't seen in 10 years.


What a fun reunion see you all in 10 years.

Father's Day
Chad had a great Father's Day this year from being pampered with eggs benedict to watching sports and getting a special present from his little girl. As you can tell by the picture Nana thought she would make it very pretty for daddy but instead she just wanted it for herself.
Eggs Benedict

Daddy's little boy
Maddie making daddy's present
Happy Fathers Day We love you!!!

11 comments:

Reese said...

Cute Pics! I like your new haircut!!

Gina said...

ohhh so cute! I love the pics! Your little boy is so cute. Can't wait to hear the details of Minds birth...oh, and WHO named their baby REESE! just kidding xoxo

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

Um, if you haven't blown - up and framed that picture of Trey yet, you're CRAZY! Oh my gosh! He's so stinking adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that picture! What a lady's man! He gets me right here...

Bailey Bunch said...

I am glad you had fun at your reunion. Those are times you will never forget. I too love the picture of Trey. He is such a good baby!:) Love you guys!

Nick and Meg said...

How did potty training go? I need a Manders update! What's going on in your life?!? Miss ya! Meg

Stephanie said...

Hey girly, your hair looks so cute! I'm glad you had a fun time at your reunion, I can't believe mine is next year.

Swangerlings said...

I think it is funny because no one ever sent me info on the reunion, I only heard a couple things about it.

Erin Dooley said...

I was looking at the swangers website and saw your name and had to see if it was actually you. Just wanted to say hi and tell you that your kids are super cute! It was fun to see your family:)

Suzanne said...

Cute pictures. I haven't been checking blogs lately. It was fun to catch up on your family. Glad you are all doing well. Are you still loving your new area and home? It would be fun to see you guys.

The Shepherd Family said...

That is the cutest picture of Trey. What a little stud!

Seth & Courtney said...

How fun! The pictures of the girls from high school makes me so homesick. I am really looking forward to coming back to the Couve for our reunion next year. You look great by the way!