Sunday, October 18, 2009

"The Farm"


















I love this time of year because the leaves change color, hot cider, and my favorite the Pumpkin Patch. Yesterday we went to a place in Snohomish called "The Farm" with my mother-in-law, Kyle, Laryssa, and Kyla we had a great time picking out our perfect pumpkins, touching the animals at the petting zoo, and watching the duck race it was hilarious. We then went back to mom's house for homemade stew and halloween bingo it was a great day...

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

These are such cute pictures. I can't wait to see the kids soon they are getting so big. It looks so rainy, I sure don't miss that, but it looks like tons of fun!!!!! Miss you guys!!!

teage-and-erin said...

Sounds like fun!!!!

The Kunz Family said...

ahh I love "the farm" we were just there last week. Bella's preschool class went there on a field trip. Looks like you guys had fun.

Bailey Bunch said...

The pictures turned out great!:) I am glad you guys had such a fun time!

Katie Tyler said...

I just found your cute family again! I know I keep saying we NEED to get together now that you are down the road-- but I really do mean it!

Alan and Kiersten said...

i LOVE this time of year too! fun trip! the kids looked like they had a blast! what kid doesn't love a good mud puddle! ha ha!

The Siple Family said...

Looks like you had a great time!