Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Its Official!!

This morning we got the best news, Chad was offered a job he will be working at Microsoft under contract through Volt but the position is excellent. His position is "Business Operations Coordinator." The job description is way over my head, so you will need to ask him sorry... He will get the training that he needs though. We are so excited its been a long, long road but our prayers have finally been answered. Thank you to everyone who has been praying and continued to be our support.

10 comments:

The Aprecios said...

Yay for you guys! I heard his name being passed around the office, and I am glad that he got the job! Congrats you guys!

(PS, I am an admin to the VP at VOLT)

Karine said...

Congrats! That is wonderful news for your family. Make sure to celebrate!!

Jessica Jo said...

Congratulations, that is exciting!

Suzanne said...

Yay, I know you have been working hard for that. Congrats! I will pass this on to Dan and let him know. He will love another lunch buddy

Wendy said...

What great news!! We are really happy for you.

Taryn said...

Hey, Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! Thats great news and I'm sure takes a huge load of stress off your shoulders. Now just focus on new baby and new house! :)

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

What a blessing and a relief.... long sigh..... Hopefully your stress level has decreased significantly now!:) I hope you had a smooth trip to UT and enjoyed being with family. We are extremely happy about Chad's new job and excited to see all the dreams come true with you moving out here!

cat said...

yeah!!! congrats.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on the new job!

Shauna said...

Yeah!!!! Does this mean that you're still going to leave the ward? :(