Monday, October 1, 2007

"Nana"

So yesterday was bitter sweet because my Grandma on my dad's side passed away. "Nana" is what we all called her was the sweetest, and most amazing person. I will never forget all the memories we shared with her and Grandpa "Bubba" and seeing her year after year singing in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Who could forget her love for Coca Cola she never went a day without drinking one. We love her so much and will miss her but knowing that she is with Bubba and in a better place now is comforting. We love you Nana...

4 comments:

Charis said...

We are so sorry to hear about your Nana - that is very sad. Even though you know it's coming and that it is for the best it is never easy for those left behind. We're thinking of you guys at this sad time.

I love that you called her Nana. We called my grandma Nana too and I thought that her NAME was Nana. When someone at school told me they had a Nana too I thought our grandmas had the same name - only to discover later that that was not her NAME :-)

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

I'm so sad for you to be missing your Nana. She sounds like an awesome lady. I can't even imagine how sad I would be if my dad's mom passed away. As always, you guys are in our prayers. Love you.

Karine said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Even though you know she is in a better place and reunited with her husband, it is still a difficult process. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this trying time....

Wendy said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. We are thinking about you and your family. Hope you are doing okay!!