Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Friday began to be a gloomy day since it was raining outside. Until my sis-in-law came for a visit after her dr. appt. We had a great time chatting and playing with the little one's including her little Kyla who was dressed as a flower it was the cutest thing. Later that night we met up with our good friends the Bailey's and Grandma for Trick or Treating. Maddie absolutely loved it this year. She would go to each door after knocking politely "hello, trick or cheat" and she would either say "can I have lots of candy, or I have lots of candy" she would finish by saying "thanks have a GREAT day!" and on we would go to the next house. We all had a blast watching her this year.

At first she wanted nothing to do with her Princess Fiona costume


Trey was so happy to be a dragon (also from Shrek)


Trey and little Kyla soooo cute

Finally Grandma arrives and she loves the costume
Trick or Treating with Issy the skunk
Thanks Grandma for flying her up the stairs many times
To finish off the night we went to our friends the Malmbergs for a fun Halloween costume party. (hint) dress up. Chad nor I have ever dressed up together so this was quite funny to say the least. I was Storm from X-men, and chad was Superman. It was hilarious so I thought. After being teased Chad will never wear tights again hahaha.
Amber had made amazing food and beverages as well as Daniel's Haunted House and the fun games we did. Thanks for putting on a great night "Martha Stewart" (AKA Amber)
The kids especially Christopher, Maddie, and Lucy loved
jumping on the balloons.
Amber the Black Widow and I Storm
Maddie loves her little brother dragon
The end to a perfect and fun Halloween

6 comments:

Alan and Kiersten said...

AMANDA!!! your kids are SO cute! and you look great! i love the costumes! nice work! good to see you! kiersten

Adam and Britney said...

amanda you look hot!!!
no wonder chad didn't like the tights.
wow you can delete that.

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

Holy moly! you are a hottie Storm!!!! I love the wind-blown hair! And Trey looks so cute in his little dragon costume :) Princess Fiona looked very pretty!!! I'm glad she warmed up to the dress :)

Stephanie said...

It was nice to see you tonight, it has been too long. We will have to do lunch or something next time you are down here.

Bailey Bunch said...

I will never get over Chad's costume. Also the fact of that sock of his. Remind me to tell you a funny story about that.:) Love ya guys!

teage-and-erin said...

Oh my gosh girl, I LOVE IT!!! :) You look like such a hot mamma! I hope that you had a ton of fun, I wish that we could have seen you guys that night! :)