Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our prayers are answered

Our family has been incredibly blessed this past week, after the long and hard trials that we have been through the past 6 months our prayers have been answered. After 3 intense interviews I have been offered a position in the "Attic Lounge" as a server at the which I am very excited about because after my 8 hour training today I will be working for an excellent company full time with great perks, amazing benefits, and with wonderful people. I couldn't have been offered a position at a better place.

Our prayers were truly answered last night when we received a phone call from our Realator saying that we had an offer on our house. After it being on the market for 6 months its official. The house is SOLD!! We were fortunate to have the offer be at the full price that we were asking so the paperwork should be quick. After many stressful nights, days of cleaning the house immaculately, and many prayers the wait is over.

Now where we go after this were not sure but if we can get through these last two trials than I know we will find a new place to live.

Thank you so much to everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers we couldn't ask for better Family or Friends... We love you all

It's bitter sweet.
Were happy that its SOLD but sad to leave our amazing neighborhood and great friends we have lived so close to.

8 comments:

Reese said...

Congrats girl, especially on the job! I know you have been so level-headed throughout this whole ordeal. Good luck through the next "transition" phase. Love ya.

Camille said...

Congratulations on the job and the house. Sounds like you have been super patient which is always difficult. Onto a new chapter.

H and E said...

I am so happy things are working out so well for you guys! You are a trooper going back to work full time. I know Hank and Chad had a great chat the other day, glad we can all stay in touch!

Darcy said...

Amanda,
I didn't know you were going through a diffucult time. I'm glad that you were able to find a way through this.

tatum said...

wow, congrats, i can't believe how things just worked out.....i hope something like that happens for me. the world is crazy right now.

Riley and Breanne said...

Oh, that's so exciting! It really is a blessing for your house to sell for the asking price in this economy. You know everything will work out for the best.

The Brown's said...

Congratulations Amanda! I'm amazed at how well you and Chad have held up during the past few months. It really is neat to see the faith of your friends, and to see things work out so well. Let me know if you need any help over the next little while. I'd be glad to help watch your kids or come and help pack/clean. Do you have any idea where you'll be living next? I'm assuming you'll stay in this area to be close to your new job, right? I need to call you sometime so we can chat and get caught up. Maybe a day at the park with the kids would be fun. Anyway, take care!

dayna

teage-and-erin said...

I am so glad for you guys. Congrats on your awesome job, I am so excited to hear how it goes! Love you girl!