Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Madelyn and Grandpa

Three years ago our sweet little girl came into this world and every day since has been such a blessing. We wake up to our sweetheart smile and say "good morning daddy and mommy." and at night time "I love you Mommy and Daddy." She is such a joy in our lives and we are so grateful for her. I love to see her change daily even if "change" actually does happen. She never will keep on the same thing longer than 2 minutes and will change clothes 20 times a day seriously. She loves Trey Trey so much and is the best sister. We love her beautiful red hair, blue eyes, spunky personality and beautiful spirit.

One years old


2 years old

Our 3 year old Princess

Today we had a "Princess birthday party" with 8 of her little friends all dressed up as princesses. I can't thank my mom enough for all the help with the party because of her it was a complete success. We started out with the girls taking their pictures behind the castle wall, decorated the picture frames, listened to a princess story, ate cake(which was amazing thanks to my good friend Jenn), and opened presents. She has the best little girlfriends and had an amazing time.


Princess picture with all the girls
the little girls decorating their picture frames

"Princess crown cake" one word to describe it "AMAZING"


Tonight we went to Claim Jumpers for my Dad's birthday. It's such a special day for maddie not only because its her birthday but because she gets to share it with her Grandpa who is her favorite. The food was great but in the 3 times we have been there they have messed up on my meal and getting the kids food out when we get ours. Other than that we had a great time.

The cake they brought Maddie it was huge but very tasty

Dad's amazing Berry Cobbler


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD "AKA" GRANDPA and our little SWEETHEART

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Maddie, it's looks like you through quite the birthday. How fun, sorry that we missed it all, but glad it went off great!!!

Hank S Nelson said...

THREE!!! ALREADY!! Man, I feel like I've missed out on so much.
I promise I'll make it up!!